Motorola APX7000, APX6000 and SRX2200 Replacement IMPRES Battery. Extended Capacity 4600 mAh
- Device Model:
- APX7000, APX6000, SRX2200
- OEM Part Number:
- Lithium Ion
- Watt Hour Rating:
- 9.6 oz (273 g)
- 5.1 x 2.3 x 1.6 in (130 x 60 x 41 mm)
- AP Capacity:
- 4600 mAh
- AP Capacity Gain:
Need Advice? Call to one of our experts (978) 562-4300.
Replacement battery for the Motorola APX7000 APX7000XE, APX6000, APX600XE, and SRX2200 two way radios. Replaces OEM battery number NNTN7034. The 4600 mAh capacity rating is 10% higher than the OEM's 4200 capacity. The battery is 100% IMPRES compatible, however it IS NOT compatible with the new IMPRES 2 Chargers.
Please make sure to follow these instructions prior to using your battery for the first time:
In order for the features of IMPRES Smart Batteries and the Adaptive Charging System to be fully available, the data contained in the Batteries must be initialized by the charger the first time it is charged. Please make sure to follow these steps to ensure your IMPRES Battery performs properly.
1. Put the battery into the IMPRES charger. Make sure the charger indicator light shows a STEADY YELLOW. If the charger indicator shows differently, insert the battery again to get the STEADY YELLOW light. You may have to insert the battery a few times.
2. Leave the battery in the charger overnight. (12 Hours recommended for the first time.) If for some reason an interruption occurs, please repeat steps 1 and 2.
3. When the battery has finished calibration and initiation, you will be able to read capacity and other battery data from your device.
- Motorola APX7000, APX7000XE, APX6000, APX600XE, and SRX2200 Replacement IMPRES Battery
- Fully replaces battery number NNTN7034.
- Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery Pack | 7.4 Volt | 4600 mAh | Cells Made in Japan
- Longer Lasting: 4600 mAh capacity rating 10% higher than the OEM battery.
- 100% IMPRES Compatible (Not compatible with new IMPRES 2 Chargers)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.